Tracey Butler supports Fort Worth area businesses with her expertise in real estate and banking law, which has earned her recognition as a Top Lawyer in Real Estate Law by 360 West Magazine. Part of the Harris, Finley & Bogle team since 2002, Tracey represents the interests of both buyers and owners in all aspects of property acquisition, ownership, and management. Banking clients rely on her skills in loan documentation, work outs, litigation, regulatory matters, and other banking matters.
Tracey also remains active in the community, including having served on the board of directors for the Fort Worth Day Resource Center for the Homeless, now known as the DRC, and the Economic Development Committee of the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce. She is also active in the Greater Fort Worth Real Estate Council and the Fort Worth chapter of the Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network, from which she received the CREW Deal of the Year award in 2008 and 2009. Originally from Iowa Park, Texas, Tracey now lives in Fort Worth with her husband, Les. In her time away from the office, Tracey enjoys playing tennis and traveling.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas – all Texas trial and appellate courts
- Juris Doctor, Texas Tech University School of Law (magna cum laude)
- Master of Arts, Midwestern State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Midwestern State University
- Top Lawyer in Real Estate Law by 360 West Magazine (2018)
- Member, Order of the Coif