Shawna Rinehart represents operators and landowners in a wide array of oil and gas transactions. Her experience includes title examination, acquisitions and divestitures, leasing, and preparing and negotiating various documents relating to exploration and production.
Shawna is licensed in both Texas and Oklahoma. She is a member of the Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, the Energy Section of the Tarrant County Bar Association, the Fort Worth Association of Professional Landmen, the Permian Basin Landman Association, Fort Worth Wildcatters, the Energy and Natural Resources Section of the State Bar of Oklahoma, and the Women’s Energy Network.
Originally from Amarillo, Texas, Shawna now lives in North Richland Hills with her husband, Jerrod, and their two daughters.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Oklahoma
- Juris Doctor, Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (summa cum laude)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, West Texas A&M University
Presentations and Publications
- William G. Bredthauer and Shawna Snellgrove Rinehart, Ownership and Leasing of Minerals Under Highways and Right-of-Ways, 16 Tex. Wesleyan L. Rev. 3 (2009).
- Top Attorney in Oil and Gas Law by 360 West Magazine (2018)
- Top Attorney by Fort Worth, Texas Magazine