Ron Parent joined Harris, Finley & Bogle in 2019. Ron represents lenders, multifamily and commercial developers, buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, and other individuals and entities in commercial real estate and banking transactions.
He is a member of the Real Estate Section of the Tarrant County Bar Association and the Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth. Ron lives in Fort Worth with his wife, Jennifer, and their two children. Outside of practicing law, Ron enjoys playing golf and traveling with his family.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Juris Doctor, Texas A&M University School of Law, (cum laude)
- Master of Business Administration, Texas Christian University
- Bachelor of Science, Information Systems, The University of Texas at Arlington
- Member, Tarrant County Bar Association
- Member, Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Senior Editor, Texas A&M Journal of Property Law