Robert DuBoise joined Harris, Finley & Bogle in 2020. From 2000 until early 2020, Robert served as a felony prosecutor in San Jacinto, Parker and Palo Pinto Counties where he prosecuted the full range of felony offenses, including a number of cases that garnered national and international media attention. Before becoming a prosecutor, Robert handled a variety of real estate and employment litigation matters in state and federal courts in Houston, Texas. Robert now represents individual and business clients in criminal and civil litigation matters in state and federal courts.
Robert has been a frequent lecturer to law enforcement and prosecutor groups on a variety of topics, including Juvenile Law, Gang Affiliation, Child Abuse and Search and Seizure Law. He is a member of the Palo Pinto Bar Association and a member and past-president of the Parker County Bar Association. He resides in Peaster with his wife, Jolene. They are the proud parents of two adult sons, one of whom is an officer in the US Army with the other currently attending college. Robert and Jolene attend Lakeshore Baptist Church where he serves as a Deacon.
Admitted to Practice
• State Bar of Texas
• Juris Doctor, University of Houston Law Center (cum laude)
• Bachelor of Science, Political Science and Speech, Houston Baptist University (magna cum laude)
• Member and Past President, Parker County Bar Association
• Member, Palo Pinto County Bar Association
• Member, Tarrant County Bar Association