Rebecca Stogner joined Harris, Finley & Bogle in 2023. She practices in the litigation section assisting clients with business and contractual disputes, oil and gas, and other commercial matters.
Prior to joining Harris, Finley & Bogle, Rebecca managed a diverse practice of cases involving products liability, premises liability, auto/trucking accidents, first-party claims, and general negligence claims involving catastrophic loss. She is a dedicated advocate who has successfully defended numerous cases and obtained favorable settlements for her clients.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Northern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- Juris Doctor, Washington and Lee University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Sociology, Midwestern State University (magna cum laude)
- Outstanding Woman of the Year, 2015
- Viola Grady Leadership Award, 2015
- Obtained a defense verdict in Tarrant County, Texas involving multiple claimants alleging serious personal injuries arising from a motor vehicle accident.
- Obtained summary judgment for an owner/operator against claims of gross negligence following a trucking accident.