Paul Bradford practices banking and finance law. He started his career at Harris, Finley & Bogle during the late 1980s and through the early 1990s helped his clients through one of the toughest periods in Texas banking history. He believes that trial by fire made him a tougher and more insightful banking lawyer.
Today, Paul represents numerous regional and national banks with his banking and oil and gas knowledge, primarily on secured oil and gas lending, commercial lending, other complex finance, and hedges, rate swaps, and other derivatives. He has been named a Top Attorney in Banking and Financial Law by 360 West Magazine and Fort Worth Magazine.
Paul’s community involvement includes serving as director of the Tarrant County Housing Partnership, Inc. Outside of his professional responsibilities, Paul spends time with his wife and two children, enjoys golf, and is a fan of Texas Longhorn football.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Juris Doctor, The University of Texas School of Law (with honors)
- Bachelor of Arts, Plan II Honors, The University of Texas
- Top Attorney in Banking and Financial Law by 360 West Magazine and Fort Worth Magazine
- Life Member, Texas Exes
- Member, Southwest Association of Bank Counsel
- Member, Fort Worth Wildcatters
- Member, Longhorn Foundation
- Member, Tarrant County Bankers Association
- Member, ADAM Energy Forum - Fort Worth
- Member, ADAM Energy Forum - Dallas
- Member, University Christian Church