Matt Loeffelholz is an associate in the Business and Corporate section of Harris, Finley & Bogle. His practice focuses primarily on representing entrepreneurs and business entities in transactional matters, including asset protection, tax implications, trademarking and copywriting, and future growth and succession planning. Matt also represents clients in all aspects of the acquisition and transfer of assets and businesses entities. He also assists with various real estate and oil and gas issues in the context of his practice.
Originally from Omaha, Nebraska, Matt now lives in Fort Worth with his wife, Caydee. Outside of practicing law, Matt enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling, golfing, and cheering on the TCU Horned Frogs.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Juris Doctor, Creighton University School of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Entrepreneurial Management (Major) and Accounting (Minor), Texas Christian University
- Member, Tarrant County Bar Association
- Member, Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Texas Young Professionals Association
- Member, Fort Worth Wildcatters
- Sigma Phi Epsilon, Texas Christian University