Mark Thorne-Thomsen joined Harris, Finley & Bogle as a civil litigation associate in 2021. Prior to his work with Harris, Finley & Bogle, Mark served as a felony prosecutor for the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office and gained valuable trial experience. Mark enjoys serving clients in general civil litigation matters and commercial disputes.
Mark is Spanish-speaker who was raised in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. He currently lives in Las Colinas with his wife, Nicole Macut Thorne-Thomsen, and his goldendoodle, Maisey.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Juris Doctor, University of Texas A&M School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Government Studies, University of Texas
- Member, Tarrant County Bar Association
- Member, Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Note and Comment Editor, Texas A&M Journal of Property Law