Keirsten Hamilton joined Harris, Finley & Bogle in 2017 after graduating from Texas Tech University School of Law, already having earned prestige as summa cum laude with an induction into the Order of the Coif. She practices primarily in the firm’s real estate and commercial lending section, guiding developers, lenders, buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, and other business owners and individuals through real estate and business transactions. Keirsten also has experience reviewing titles and surveys and in assisting landowner clients in matters related to oil and gas surface use, pipeline, and access agreements.
A member of the Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth and the Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, Keirsten previously served as an extern to the Honorable Judge Nancy Koenig, magistrate judge for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, and as an extern to Justice Phil Johnson of the Supreme Court of Texas. Originally from Groesbeck, Texas, she now lives in Fort Worth.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Juris Doctor, Texas Tech University School of Law (summa cum laude)
- Master of Business Administration, Texas Tech University
- Bachelor of Arts, Texas A&M University (summa cum laude)
- Earned the Top Grade Award in the following law school classes: Criminal Procedure, Business Entities, Oil and Gas II and Property
- Earned the Distinguished Award for Academic Achievement (2nd Highest grade) in the following law school classes: Civil Procedure and Income Taxation