John focuses on oil and gas law. After earning his bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas and law degree from Texas Tech University School of Law, he gained valuable experience at a law firm working on oil and gas and real estate transactions and corporate matters. His work now primarily focuses on title examination, acquisitions and divestitures, master service agreements, oil and gas title due diligence, and various other matters within the industry.
John is a member of local oil, gas, and energy organizations, including the Fort Worth Association of Petroleum Landmen. Originally from Omaha, Texas, he now lives in Fort Worth with his wife, Katie, and their daughter.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Juris Doctor, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Bachelor of Science, University of Texas
- Member, Tarrant County Bar Association
- Member, Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Fort Worth Association of Petroleum Landmen