With skill in litigation and a passion for music, Brison Bursey practices entertainment and intellectual property law as well as litigating civil and commercial disputes. As a published songwriter and former performer, Brison knows the ins and outs of the music industry and utilizes his expertise to advocate on the behalf of others. He has always enjoyed helping people and diligently works to achieve the best outcomes for his clients. After receiving his law degree from Texas A&M University School of Law, he practiced in Decatur, Texas, before joining the Harris, Finley & Bogle team in 2018.
A native of Quanah, Brison currently lives in Willow Park with his wife, Shannon; their three daughters, Stevi, Andi and Charli; and three dogs. Outside of practicing law, he enjoys spending time with family, songwriting, and the great outdoors.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Juris Doctor, Texas A&M University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, English, Sam Houston State University
Publications and Presentations
- “The Texas SLAPP: Motions to Dismiss Under the TCPA” previously published in Parker County Today, January 2019.
- Ambassador/Volunteer, Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo (2015-2017)
- Quarterfinalist, Mack Kidd Administrative Moot Court Competition
- Staff Member, Texas A&M School of Law Journal of Property Law
- Member, Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Events Committee, Young Professionals of East Parker County
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Parker County Bar Association
- Aggie Bar Association