Hayley Murray practices primarily in oil and gas law. She joined the Harris, Finley & Bogle team in 2018 after earning her law degree from Texas A&M University School of Law, where she was Editor in Chief of the Texas A&M Journal of Property Law. While a student, she gathered crucial real-world industry experience working in-house as an extern for XTO Energy Inc. and by clerking for Harris, Finley & Bogle before joining the firm as a full-time associate.
Hayley is a member of the Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association and Texas Aggie Bar Association. Originally from Houston, Texas, she now lives in Fort Worth, Texas with her husband, Stanton.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas - Texas state courts
- Juris Doctor, Texas A&M University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communications, Louisiana State University
- Member, Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Member, Fort Worth Wildcatters
- Member, Junior League of Fort Worth
- Editor in Chief, Texas A&M Journal of Property Law, Texas A&M University School of Law