Hayley Murray practices primarily in oil and gas law. She joined the Harris, Finley & Bogle team in 2018 after earning her law degree from Texas A&M University School of Law, where she was Editor in Chief of the Texas A&M Journal of Property Law. While a student, she gathered crucial real-world industry experience working in-house as an extern for XTO Energy Inc. and by clerking for Harris, Finley & Bogle before joining the firm as a full-time associate.
Hayley is a member of the Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association and Texas Aggie Bar Association. Originally from Houston, Texas, she now lives in Fort Worth, Texas.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas - Texas state courts
- Juris Doctor, Texas A&M University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communications, Louisiana State University
- Member, Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Editor in Chief, Texas A&M Journal of Property Law, Texas A&M University School of Law