Carrie Cappel joined Harris, Finley & Bogle in 2007. Carrie represents clients in all facets of commercial real estate transactions, including, but not limited to the representation of clients in leasing, acquisition, and development of office, multifamily, multi-use, retail, and industrial properties. Her corporate practice provides legal services to real estate clients at all stages, including those that are being formed and acquired as well as those needing dissolution.
Carrie is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas. She is a member of the Real Estate Section of the Tarrant County Bar Association and the Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth, where she also serves on the Education Committee. In addition, she serves on the Social Services Committee of the Las Vegas Trail Task Force. She currently serves as president of the Junior League of Fort Worth and also serves on the board of directors of Mayfest, Inc. Carrie received her undergraduate and master's degrees (in organization communication) as well as her law degree from Baylor University.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas – all Texas trial and appellate courts
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Juris Doctor, Baylor Law School
- Master of Arts, Organization Communication, Baylor University
- Bachelor of Arts, Organization Communication, Baylor University
- Board of Directors and Media Relations Co-Chair, Mayfest, Inc.
- Member, Education Committee, Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth
- Member, Social Services Committee, Las Vegas Trail Task Force
- Member, Women Attorneys and Appellate Law Sections, Tarrant County Bar Association
- Member, Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- President, Junior League of Fort Worth