Caroline Cyrier focuses primarily on civil and commercial litigation. She joined Harris, Finley & Bogle in 2015 after earning her law degree from Baylor Law School and bachelor’s degree in history from Texas A&M University, graduating with both university and foundation honors. Originally from Hurst, Texas, Caroline now lives in Fort Worth. Caroline is an active member of the Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, and she serves her community through work with ACH Child and Family Services, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and as a member of the executive leadership team for the American Heart Association’s Tarrant County Heart Ball.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Juris Doctor, Baylor Law School
- Bachelor of Arts, History, Texas A&M University (magna cum laude)
- Phi Kappa Phi, Texas A&M University
- President, Harvey M. Richey Moot Court Society, Baylor Law School