Caroline Featherstone focuses on oil and gas law. After earning her bachelor’s degree in criminology from the University of Oklahoma and law degree from Oklahoma City University School of Law, she gained valuable experience in the industry working for oil and gas law firms as well as energy and land service companies. She joined the Harris, Finley & Bogle team in 2018.
Caroline is licensed to practice in both Texas and Oklahoma, and she’s a member of local oil, gas and energy organizations – including the Fort Worth Association of Petroleum Landmen and Young Professionals in Energy. Originally from Edmond, Oklahoma, she now lives in Fort Worth and enjoys spending time with her fiancé, Dillon.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Oklahoma
- Juris Doctor, Oklahoma City University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Criminology, University of Oklahoma
- Member, Junior League of Fort Worth
- Member, Fort Worth Chapter, Young Professionals in Energy
- Member, Tarrant County Bar Association
- Member, Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Fort Worth Association of Petroleum Landmen