Bryan May is an oil and gas attorney with the unique industry expertise of a Certified Professional Landman. He has performed all aspects of onshore land work for domestic exploration and production companies. Bryan’s clients benefit from his experience managing operated and non-operated oil and gas assets and his experience negotiating leases, right of way agreements, water rights, transportation and disposal agreements, purchase and sale agreements, production sharing agreements, and conducting acquisition and divestiture due diligence.
Bryan joined Harris, Finley & Bogle in 2017. Bryan serves as a First Term Director on the Board of the Fort Worth Association of Professional Landmen and serves on the Board of ADAM Energy Fort Worth. Bryan serves his community at StoneWater Church. He loves to spend time mountain biking, hiking, and boating with his family. He lives in Granbury with his wife, Jennifer; their daughter, Karis; and their yellow lab, Luke.
Admitted to Practice
- Juris Doctor, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Texas Christian University (magna cum laude)
- Certified Professional Landman, American Association of Professional Landmen
- First Term Director, Fort Worth Association of Professional Landmen
- Board of Directors, ADAM Energy Fort Worth
- Member, Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Member, Permian Basin Landmen's Association
- Member, ADAM Energy Forum
- Member, Energy and Real Estate Sections, Tarrant County Bar Association