Bryan May is an oil and gas attorney with the unique industry expertise of a landman. He has performed all aspects of onshore land work for domestic exploration and production companies and holds the Certified Professional Landman designation from the American Association of Professional Landmen. Bryan’s clients benefit from his experience managing operated and non-operated oil and gas assets and his experience negotiating oil and gas leases, right of way agreements, water rights agreements, purchase and sale agreements, production sharing agreements, and conducting acquisition and divestiture due diligence.
Bryan joined Harris, Finley & Bogle in 2017. He is a member of ADAM Energy Forum, the Fort Worth Association of Professional Landmen, the Energy and Real Estate Sections of the Tarrant County Bar Association, and the Energy Section of the Dallas Bar Association. Bryan serves his community through Texas Lawyers for Texas Veterans and at StoneWater Church. He lives in Granbury with his wife, Jennifer; their daughter, Karis; and their yellow lab, Luke.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Juris Doctor, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Texas Christian University (magna cum laude)
- Certified Professional Landman, American Association of Professional Landmen
- Member, ADAM Energy Forum
- Member, Real Estate Section, Tarrant County Bar Association
- Member, Energy Section, Tarrant County Bar Association
- Member, Energy Section, Dallas Bar Association