Blair Park joined Harris, Finley & Bogle in 2016, where she practices primarily in civil and commercial litigation. Originally from Marfa, Texas, she attended Texas Tech University for both her undergraduate and law degrees. Blair has a background in oil and gas—graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Energy Commerce with a concentration in Petroleum Land Management, and working as a land consultant for large mineral estates and ranches in West Texas.
Blair is an active member of the Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association and the Eldon B. Mahon American Inn of Court. She lives in Fort Worth with her husband, Hunter, and their two dogs.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Energy Commerce, Texas Tech University
- National Order of Scribes, Scribes: The American Society of Legal Writers
- Member, Board of Barristers, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Regional Champion and National Finalist, ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Runner-Up Brief and Quarter Finalist, Hassell National Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition
- Quarter Finalist, National Entertainment Law Moot Court Competition
- Treasurer, Zeta Tau Alpha, Texas Tech University
- Member, Energy Commerce Association, Texas Tech University
- World Energy Project, Peru