Adriana Chernow is a litigation associate in Harris, Finley, & Bogle’s civil litigation department. Born in Venezuela, South America, she emigrated with her mother to the United States when she was eight years old. While earning her undergraduate degree in business, she worked at a family law and immigration law firm, where she had the opportunity to become the Court appointed interpreter in many hearings to interpret for the Spanish speakers.
While attending UNT Dallas College of Law, Adriana gained valuable experience by clerking for various law firms in the Dallas/ Fort Worth Metroplex. Adriana lives in Fort Worth, Texas with her husband and two children. In her free time, she likes traveling and practicing Mauy Thai.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Juris Doctor, UNT Dallas College of Law (cum laude)
- Bachelor of Science, Business, Bob Jones University
- Member, Phi Delta Phi
- Staff Reporter, Accessible Law
- Legal Writing Teaching Fellow, UNT Dallas College of Law
- Ambassador for the Foster Child Assistance Program, UNT Dallas College of Law