When he is not busy with his grandchildren, Tom Powers is Of Counsel to Harris, Finley & Bogle, specializing in business and consumer bankruptcy. He has handled numerous complex bankruptcy matters for creditors, debtors, and bankruptcy trustees. Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Consumer Bankruptcy, Tom is admitted to the United State Supreme Court, 5th Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Federal Courts in the Northern District of Texas.
Tom has extensive community service experience. He has served on the board of directors for nonprofit organizations and is the former mayor and city councilman for Grapevine, Texas.
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas
- Charter Master, John C. Ford Inn of Court
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Rated AV by Martindale–Hubbell
- Graduate, Texas Tech School of Law (JD)
- Graduate, Texas Tech University (BS in mathematics)
- Grandfather of Halle, Thomas, Elle, Jace, and Jackson