Bill Bogle brings a wealth of expertise and unique insight to the areas of business litigation and corporate, banking, and oil and gas law. A lifetime resident of Fort Worth, Bill has been a practicing lawyer for more than 50 years (31 of these with Harris, Finley & Bogle). His connections run deep in Texas legal circles. Bill served as the director of the Texas Association of Defense Counsel from 1983-1985, and he maintains a membership in that organization today.
His clients benefit from his breadth and depth of knowledge, including that gained by serving for almost a decade as in-house counsel to a fully integrated oil and gas company. In addition, he offers varied experience in international law.
Bill is admitted to the United States Supreme Court; the 5th, 6th and 11th U.S. Courts of Appeal; the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Western Districts of Texas and the Western District of Oklahoma; and all Texas courts.
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Associate, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Named Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly magazine (2013)
- Graduate, University of Texas School of Law (LL.B., with honors, 1958)
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Member, Phi Delta Phi
- Associate Editor, Texas Law Review
- Graduate, Texas Christian University (BA, 1956)